1. Ghosts of Prostitutes Past: Cinema and the Prostitute during World War II : Italy’s Other Women Prostitutes Passi
- Telephones of Whores Passi
- Being a Sex Worker Where Prostitution Is Legal (video)
- Telephones of Skank Passi Philippines Western Visayas 1694498
The book also shows Pristitutes the female prostitute is important to Italian national cinema as Passi 'borderline identity', used to establish, but also Prostitutes, the hegemony of respectable femininities. Or login to access all content.
Advanced Search Help. Via the constant reworking of the prostitute trope across genres, the figure takes us to the heart of many ideological contradictions in postwar Italian cinema and society: You are not authenticated to view the full text of this chapter or article. Forgot your password?
Telephones of Whores Passi
Or login to access all content. Buy eBook.
Being a Sex Worker Where Prostitution Is Legal
Telephones of Skank Passi Philippines Western Visayas 1694498
Powered Prostitutes PubFactory. Have an access token? Sign in to annotate. Available Subjects:
|Girls||970||Prosritutes||Gender and Prostitution in Italian Cinema, 1940–1965|
- This site requires a subscription or purchase to access the Prostitutes text of books or journals.
- Search Close. Pazsi is precisely through her borderline condition, this book argues, that the prostitute 'haunts' gender, sometimes policing it, but more Passi than Pxssi problematizing its very construction.
- Delete Cancel Save.
- Don't have an account?